By exporting an item as a PDF, you get it in a printable format which allows you to:
- Hand it out in meetings.
- Create packets for executives.
- Hang it on visual boards.
Who can export an item as a PDF?
Anyone who can access it.
How do I export an item as a PDF?
Open the item you want to export, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Choose the size of the page - Letter (8.5” x 11”), Legal (8.5” x 4”), A3 (11”x 17”), A4 (8.27” x 11.69”) or Custom.
- Choose the scale percentage to determine how much of the item’s content will be displayed on the page when exporting. (Ex. Selecting 50% will double the amount of content you can fit)
- Decide whether you want the PDF to be in “Portrait” or “Landscape” orientation by clicking the circle next to the relevant option.
- Check the boxes next to each section you want to include in the PDF or click “Select All” to automatically check every box.
- Click .
NOTE: If you wish to print your PDF and your Item’s template is a custom layout, be sure you have the “Fit to Page” option selected when printing for best results.