- Control Charts have become their own Chart type! Create averages, upper and lower limits, and rules to notify people when there’s a signal that the system has changed and is worth investigating or worth understanding. Control charts are a great way to better understand the cause and effect relationship between improvement efforts and performance.
- Charts have received a makeover. The options when creating Data Series on a Chart are now simpler and easier to use and you can now create Thresholds, Bowling and Control Limits directly from the Edit Data series area.
- You can now view Threshold Charts in Bowling View and vice versa.
- Organizations can now configure Default Digest/Subscription Times for new users.
- New filters and column options have been added to the People section.
- User administrators can now change people’s Default Board via Bulk Change.
Complete Release Notes
- ‘Follower’ has been added to the “My Role on Team” Lists Quick Filter option.
- “None” will no longer show up in the work panel when there is no placeholder text.
- Pasting data into a numerical field will now ignore commas in the data.
- Instructions for how to respond to a comment via email have been updated for clarity.
- Users that are the Assigner of an Improvement are now able to Submit for Approval on Resolution.
- The People filter has been moved out of the ellipsis in the People section and will turn blue when in use.
- ‘‘Activated’ has been added as a filter option in the People section.
- ‘Created Date’ has been added as a filter and column option in the People section.
- Last Login Date has been added as a filter and column option in the People section.
- ‘Last Updated Date’ has been added as a filter and column option in the People section.
- If searching in the People section and no results are found, “No results matched your filters.” text will be displayed.
- A Login Notice now has a character limit of 10,000.
- Improvements submitted through email will generate success and failure messages.
- KaiNexus will now support email submission at organizations with a strict DMARC policy.
- Subscription emails now contain icons.
- KaiNexus is now compatible with FontAwesome version 5.11.2.
- Character limit for tooltips has been increased to 1,024.
- Cursors will be automatically added to the first field in a window.
- People List Cards can now be exported.
- The Item List .XLSX Export will now respect columns displayed on the list.
- The People List .XLSX Export will now respect columns displayed on the list.
- The column for when the user last logged in now reads ‘Last Login Date’.
- The column for when the user was last updated now reads ‘Last Updated Date’.
- The Location column has been renamed ‘Physical Location’.
- The Last Login column has been renamed ‘Last Login Date’.
- ‘Activated’ has been added as a column in the People List export.
- ‘Single Sign-On Bypassed’ has been added as a column in the People List export.
- ‘Last Updated Date’ has been added as a column in the People List export.
- ‘Created Date’ has been added as a column in the People List export.
- X-Matrix Cards can now be copied.
- A template containing an Ad Hoc Field using Ad Hoc Attribute that was converted to another template was unable to be edited or activated. Copies of the template gave the same error. This issue has been fixed.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from viewing items in Kanban View in the Lists section when Kanban View was the selected user preference.
- “Edited” will no longer appear when switching lists in the User Profile section.
- Notification will now show the correct “Assigner” in the Notifications area.
- The Participants field will now correctly grow when people are added.
- A bug was fixed that shrank the clickable area of the Impact Summary when only two category columns appeared.
- Share links in a specific instance was fixed to copy correctly.
- Users can now click on any column in a People List Card to open their User Profile.
- Optional Milestone arrows will now only appear after the Optional Milestone has been added.
- A bug was fixed that did not allow Users to edit templates in certain scenarios.
- The User List in a comment tag field will no longer appear empty after submitting a comment when the User List is open but none were selected.
- The User Count Over Time Reports now works properly with Capture and Offline Users.
- A bug was fixed that caused nested Item Lists on a template switched from Custom Layout to Standard Layout to occasionally work improperly.
- Bowling Charts “Options” window will now be able to be saved.
- A bug was fixed that allowed users to convert a template to the same type of template.
- Chart data will now be updated in all Shared Data Series after a Multi-Chart Import.
- Gantt View will now truncate rows in IE11.
- Field Descriptions will now be saved in the Field Types admin area.
- Promoted Custom Lists will now appear above the “Create Custom List” button.
- The tooltip for the ‘Escalate’ option was fixed.
- Time Tracking now works correctly on Custom Layout templates.
- Projects will no longer include deleted data when calculating impact.