We’ve added quick and easy access drop-down filters to the Lists section. With this, you can quickly and more efficiently filter a List to pull up Items you want to see. This is great for creating custom Lists and Reports as well as filtering for specific Items in a timely manner.
We’ve added some of our most commonly used filter rules to quickly apply to your List. These are:
- Your Role on the Team of the Item
- The Item’s Status
- The Item’s Location
- The Item’s Workflow Type
- The Item’s Template Type
How do I use these Quick Filters?
To use the quick filters:
- Go to the Lists section .
- Click on the desired drop-down you want to apply a filter to and select the corresponding criteria.
- The list will automatically apply those rules to your List.
- Click the or in the top right corner to collapse or expand the quick filters on your List, respectively.
NOTE: The filter criteria applied in these filters will work in conjunction with the filters you apply in the .