You can now manage all of your Boards within KaiNexus. This allows you to view all of your public and private Boards at a high level and easily visualize how all of your Boards are nested in a Tree View-like structure.
Accessing the Manage Boards window
To Manage Boards:
- Make sure you are in the Boards section .
- Click the blue picker in the top left corner where it displays the name of the current Board you are on to open up the Board drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the Board drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window:
- In the top left, you can toggle between viewing your Public and Private Boards by clicking on the or , respectively.
- You can search for a Board by typing in the Search bar at the top.
- In the top right, clicking the will refresh the Board list to reflect any new changes or updates that were made.
- You can view all the different types of Boards in your system. Each Board is associated with a specific icon.
- : Public Boards that are visible by every User in the system.
- : Public Boards that are visibly restricted to a certain User(s), Role(s), and/or Network Location(s) in the system.
- : Private Boards that are only visible to you in the system.
- : Boards that are hidden from visibility in the drop-down menu in the system.
- Clicking on the name of the Board will take you to that Board.
- Clicking the or the will collapse or expand the Board(s) nested beneath that Board, respectively.
- Hovering over each of the Boards will give you the options to:
- Clicking will allow you to grab a link to Share the Board.
- Clicking will allow you to Promote the Board to the top level.
- Clicking will allow you to Hide the Board from your Board drop-down menu.
- To exit the window, click in the top right corner.