- Voting functionality has been updated with the ability to vote on items multiple times, to see the number of votes in List/Tree View, and to see who has and has not yet voted.
- Create Goals for Submission and Impact using the new Goal Line on the Item Curve and Impact Over Time Reports. Set Goals for the entire organization or on a per Location basis for improvements or financial impacts over a date range.
- Update multiple charts at once using the multi-chart importer.
- A new addition to the Activity Over Time Report allows users to measure the number of items that have been completed on-time, completed before its due date, or items that are currently on track to be completed on time.
- New color and fill options have been added to Bar/Line Charts.
Complete Release Notes
Simple Header Toolbar
- KaiNexus will now ask to confirm the current user’s credentials when changing a password in organizations that do not use Single Sign-On.
- The Notifications window will now show the number of notifications and will update as notifications are cleared.
- The Search panel will now expand based on the contents of the search, similar to the Notification and Create windows.
- Organizations can now add a minimum and a maximum number of characters for Text Area Fields.
- Typing the letter “t” into a Date Field will now automatically select the current date.
- Planned Items will now automatically have the default Due Date match the selected Start Date.
- Organizations can now customize the success message that appears after an Item has been submitted.
- The “Create Another” link will now show up in the success message when creating an Item from a Widget Card or in a nested item list.
- The API Export is now capable of exporting data in JSON format.
- Charts will now only look for Charts when using the Similar Items search option on the Create window.
- Tasks will now only look for Tasks when using the Similar Items search option on the Create window.
- The Status Picker has been reordered to be simplified and streamlined based on the current state of the Item.
- Organizations can now disable Team roles from being added to specific templates.
- Inactive Users will no longer appear in the “Email Now” field in the Comments panel.
- Adding a “Required Note” to a selected Attribute Value will now show that the field is required.
- The Resolution panel is now available for all workflows using Custom Layout.
- The “Submit Resolution” button will now appear in the Resolution panel of Custom Layout even when no values have been saved.
- A “Back to Resolution” button has been added to the decline Resolution window.
- The button to add data to a quantitative Impact Type now reads “Add Amount”.
- The Add Amount window has been redesigned to be simpler.
- Investment and Impact locations are now included on Excel exports.
- Spacing on the Save PDF window has been improved.
- Page size multipliers have been added to the PDF Export to help maintain aspect ratio when creating a custom page size.
- Icons have been updated when adding a nested item from the Work panel.
- Spacing has been updated in the Convert, Copy, and Delete windows.
- Tooltips have been added to Series titles in the “Edit Chart Data” section.
- A minimum width has been added to grid columns in the “Edit Chart Data” section.
- Charts using Calculated Series will no longer calculate to “0” if series being calculated from are blank.
- Exported Chart Data has been formatted to be able to be re-uploaded using the Chart Import.
- The tooltip for “Restrict Viewing to” on the Create/Edit Board window has been updated.
- The Share window has been updated with a NOTE: regarding sharing if the Item or Board is private or restricted.
- Subscribing to a Board will now generate a success message to confirm the subscription.
- A button labeled “Swap” has been added to the Primary and Secondary Header area to easily swap the Text Color and the Background Color.
- Kanban columns can now be reordered, similar to List/Tree View.
- Slideshow can now be enabled to show Full Screen.
- Users can now create a list of Chart Types, such as Bowling, Bar/Line, Pareto, or Threshold with the new Chart Types filter rule
- KaiNexus will now indicate how many Items are selected when utilizing Bulk Change.
- A success message will be generated when a successful Bulk Change is made to users in the People section.
- Items in Tree View will now open when clicking anywhere on the row of that item, not just the Title.
- Average/Total in List View will now be included on PDFs.
- The ended projects metric in the Activity section of the snapshot has been renamed to “Completed Projects”.
- A filter for Network Attribute has been added to the Location panel on Boards, Reports, and the People area.
- A select “All” option has been added to the Team Role area of Activity Reports.
- Attributes now have the ability to activate Optional Milestones.
- Users have the ability to require the “Note” field to be completed when selecting “Not Approved” on a Milestone.
- Updating a Milestone will now update the “Last Update” date in the Dates section.
- Milestones can now be set to only be Approved or Activated by Users with the correct Role and Edit permission for the Item.
- Creating a new Weighted Score will now show .
- Creating a new Standard Work Group will now show .
- Adding a new Time Savings Person will now read “Create Time Savings Person”.
- A nested Projects list in the Work panel will now be labeled “Projects”.
- A tooltip has been added to the “Item’s Parent” option in Planned Status when setting up a Standard Work Item.
- Weighted Scores now have the ability to be restricted by Roles.
- Time Savings People can now be restricted by Network Location.
- List View will now be signified by the icon.
- Tree View will now be signified by the icon.
- Detail View will now be signified by the icon.
- Kanban View will now be signified by the icon.
- Gantt View will now be signified by the icon.
- Standard Work will now be signified by the icon.
- Copy for Cards, Boards, and Items will now be signified by the icon.
- Time Savings People will now be signified by the icon.
- Attribute Values will now be signified by the icon.
- The Calendar will now be signified by the icon.
- Performance has been improved when opening projects in Custom Layout.
- The label for “Time Saved Hours - Forecast” has been corrected.
- The Chart tab will no longer appear if the template does not have access to Charts.
- Names of Parent items will now wrap text correctly in the Notification window.
- A bug was fixed in which an Item’s Responsible Location was not updating in List View.
- A bug was fixed in which changing the Responsible Location of an item was not saving during Resolution.
- Adhoc Fields will now stay in columns, even when fields are left blank.
- A bug was fixed which prevented data from being updated in Charts in specific instances.
- Attribute dropdowns will no longer be cut off in Adhoc Fields.
- Exporting a PDF using a Custom Layout template will now include combined Lists.
- A bug was fixed which put Chart Annotations on the wrong date when using a custom Visible Date Range.
- Exporting a PDF of a Custom Layout will now show the correct titles for Item Lists.
- A bug was fixed in which editing Card columns and then moving the Card would revert the Card Columns back to the previous settings.
- A bug was fixed in which users were able to bypass the maximum number of Cards on a Board.
- Originating and Responsible Location tooltips will now appear in Custom Layout.
- A bug was fixed which prevented placeholder text from appearing in the details panel.
- Spacing has been fixed in the icons in the User Engagement Report.
- Spacing has been fixed in the icon for adding a new Weighted Attribute to a Weighted Score.
- The Show/Hide Series option has been removed on Reports.
- An error window with the incorrect support page link has been fixed.
- Gradients will now work even if using the default Card colors.
- The username will no longer be underlined in the “Last Comment” column of List and Tree View.