- All Activity, Engagement, Impact and Attribute Reports can now be added to Boards.
- Improvement and Project Reports have been combined in the Activity Reports section which also now allows the ability to report on Tasks and Charts.
- You can now vote on a group of items for prioritization.
- Easily access and manage Attributes relevant to you by tagging them with your Location.
- Attribute and Number Fields can now be added to Adhoc Fields.
- The People filter has been added within the Item Filter.
Complete Release Notes
Simple Header Toolbar
- You can now search for Boards in the quick search.
- Creating a new Item will automatically select the first open field, removing a click to enter text.
- The Impact tab in the “User Profile - View Activity” section has been enhanced to show all workflows.
- Tooltips have been added to the Status Picker that describes each action.
- Custom placeholder text will now show in both the Submit/Edit window and the Work Panel.
- Adding a Chart Thumbnail within a text area field will now read “Add Chart Thumbnail.”
- Attributes and Number Fields can now be added to Ad-Hoc fields.
- Comment fields have been adjusted to automatically grow when large amounts of text are used.
- The “Email now” option on Comments will now be remembered as a user preference.
- Text wrapping in Files, Links, and Weighted Scores has been adjusted to accommodate longer titles.
- A blue “Complete” button has been added to the Dates section of items with no resolution and have due dates populated.
- A tooltip has been added to the “Require Resolution Approval” checkbox that may show up when assigning Improvements.
- Icons have been added to the “Convert” window signifying the types of workflows available.
- Fields and Attributes will automatically be matched to the same Fields and Attributes when converting an Item.
- Long text on the Convert window will now wrap.
- “A4 (8.3x11.7)” size paper has been added as an option for “Save PDF”.
- “Custom” has been added as an option for “Save PDF” to allow adding more content in a page.
- PDFs have been enhanced to reduce whitespace, improve layout, and to have more options for saving and removing sections of the Item.
- Attribute Notes will now show up on PDF and XLSX exports.
- Ghost text on the Assign window for “Responsible” will now read “Required.”
- Participating Locations on Projects will now be accessible by clicking the icon in the “Edit Team” window.
- Goal Calculator Panels can now be added to Charts utilizing Custom Layout.
- Text wrapping on the “Visible Series” section of the “Chart Options” window has been adjusted.
- The default yellow color for the Second Threshold has been adjusted to be easier to read.
- A tooltip has been added to Network Location names in the Location Panel on Boards, People, and the Reporting section.
- A support site link has been added to the “Edit Slideshow” window.
- Slideshow mode now has an option to automatically scroll down on tall Boards.
- Users can now add a description to the Primary and Secondary Headers of Cards which will be visible in the tooltip.
- Hovering over a status color will now show the name of the Status.
- Primary and Secondary Header background colors can now be displayed as gradients.
- Columns in List and Tree View on the Edit Card View window can now be fully cleared or copied between Card and Expanded View.
- Users can now add multiple columns in the “Edit Card View” window when adding new columns instead of having to do so one at a time.
- Language around Dates are now more consistent in the Work Panel, Filter, and the List/Tree “Edit Card View” window.
- A new filter option has been added to show Items that have Files or Links.
- The “Last Comment” column in List/Tree View will now show the comment author, date, and time.
- Collaborators, Participants, and Participating Locations have been added as column options in List/Tree View.
- Participating Location has been added as a filter option.
- Hours Saved and Soft Time Savings for Forecast, Target and Actual Investments, and Impacts have been added to List/Tree View as column options.
- Financial Impact columns, including Forecast, Target, and Actual, will total in List View at the bottom of the column.
- Wrap text has been added as an option in List/Tree View.
- The Item Status Report has been renamed to Activity Over Time Report.
- The dates in the Activity Over Time Report can now be changed to reference Create, Start, Due, and Complete.
- The Activity Over Time Report can toggle between Total and Status view.
- The “Nested Projects”/”No Nested Projects” option on the Impact by Project Report has been changed to a checkbox that reads "Aggregate Location and Below."
- Engagement by Location Report is now able to be toggled between “Grid” and “Chart” View.
- Attribute Reports will now reflect the colors selected for each Attribute Value.
- New tooltips have been added to the General section of the Admin menu.
- A tooltip has been added to the New Login Notice window directing users to the support site.
- The intro message on a new user activation email is now configurable.
- Collapse and expand has been added to the Admin Network Area and is a User Preference.
- A tooltip for “View Impact” in the Admin Roles section has been updated to more clearly describe the permission.
- Confirmation on the “Edit Password” window will now read “Save”.
- The height of the “Edit attribute window” has been maximized based on screen size.
- Add Attributes to your Network for further filtering and reporting capabilities.
- A bug was fixed which misaligned users in a PDF when users were in the same team role.
- A bug was fixed that caused the Activity Over Time Report drill down to show inaccurate numbers because of partial months.
- A selected currency will no longer switch when selecting a new impact type.
- A spelling error in the timeline was fixed.
- Activation emails will now be sent to Frontline Users during a bulk activation.
- A bug was fixed which showed incorrect information under “Templates role can submit”.
- The filtering in the Total Completed area of the Impact Summary Report has been fixed to only include items completed with resolution enabled.
- The Improvements icon has been updated in the Links section.
- A bug has been fixed which caused items without nested items to load slow.
- A bug was fixed in which closing the User Profile window before it finished loading caused rendering issues.
- Typing in the Badges filter of the people section will now generate results.
- Items can now be completed from the Smart Notification Flag Area.
- A bug was fixed which prevented the Impact Over Time Report from expanding when the report from a Board.
- The Impact Over Time Report on a Board will now read “There is No Data to Display” when users do not have the proper permissions.
- Charts can now be toggled to Private on the Create screen.
- A bug was fixed which prevented cards on a Board from loading when both the Location and Card Filters were enabled.
- A bug was fixed which prevented available items from showing in the dropdown in an X-Matrix until the user entered text.
- A bug was fixed which showed incorrect Attribute Value titles in the Attribute Summary.
- The current user will no longer be added by default to the “Email Now” option of comments when the user has multiple Team Roles on the item.
- Opening a custom list and changing the filter will no longer create a new custom list.
- Users can no longer create a Level Type that does not have a name.
- The “Create X-Matrix” window will now have a scroll bar when the window is larger than the screen size.
- A bug was fixed which kept a tooltip on a card filter visible for too long.
- Charts will no longer add data markers to blank data points.
- A bug was fixed which prevented Charts from saving when changing the name of a calculated data series.
- A bug was fixed which caused Items to load unsuccessfully in specific instances.
- Dashboard section layout columns will now align when using multiple sections.
- Users can now no longer copy a card with a deleted chart.
- Updating the filter of a card in the expanded view will no longer change the card on a Board.
- A bug was fixed in which a timezone issue caused the uneven placement of empty rows on a chart.
- A bug was fixed which prevented tooltips from showing in fields until the field has been edited.
- A bug was fixed which prevented board drag and drop scrolling after switching boards.
- A bug was fixed which prevented custom layouts from properly exporting to PDF.
- Proper currencies will now show in List/Tree View depending on default currencies.
- A bug was fixed which caused the scroll bar to cover text in a custom layout panel in certain conditions.
- A bug was fixed which showed duplicate data for charts in specific cases.
- The “$” sign will now show in the Financial Impact column of Lists on PDFs.
- A bug was fixed which prevented sorting a list by Attribute, Field, or Score with Sort Ascending or Sort Descending.
- A bug was fixed which caused drag and drop errors when moving a card too quickly between columns.
- Chart icons will now show up in PDFs.
- The title field will now autofocus on the create screen.
- A bug was fixed which added extra characters to the status tooltip in the notification window.
- Milestones will now align with the Status and Dates in Detail View.