With this Report, you can drill down into any level of your organization to find the areas that are actively improving their work and those which could use more coaching.
Understanding the Grid View
- Location: Each individual Network Location set up by your organization.
- Total: The total number of items that took place within that Network Location.
- Complete Change: The total number of items that were completed with change within that Network Location.
- Change (%): The percent of items that were completed with change out of all of the completed items within that Network Location.
- Status Bar: Hover over to see the number of items in each status within that Network Location.
Understanding the Chart View
- In the “Display:” drop-down, select between “Total”, “Complete Change”, “Change (%)”, or “Statuses” to see that number of items for each Network Location.
- In the “Sort:” drop-down, select between “Total”, “Complete Change”, “Change (%)”, “Statuses”, or “Name” to determine how the Network Locations are organized on the x-axis.
- In the “Max:” field, specify the number of Network Location you would like to show up on the Report. (Note: Maximum of 50)
Working with the Report
- Only information about Items that originated in each Location is included by default, but selecting or deselecting "Originating" and "Responsible" will add or remove the relevant data from the Report.
- Originating Location(s): Where items are originally created. This applies to improvements and Incidents.
- Responsible Location(s): Where items are worked on and/or implemented. This applies to all workflows.
- Report data can be displayed in Grid or Chart format. To switch between the two views, select the or toggles located below the Advanced Filter.
- Pick a Level Type (or Types) in the "Level Type" field to list only Locations of a certain type on the Report.
- The date range options are listed along the top of the page. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking on the corresponding option.
- Beneath the date range options are the different types of workflows. Choose from “Projects”, “Improvements”, “Tasks”, “Charts”, and “Incidents.” All workflows are displayed on the Report by default, but you can click any of the workflows to specify which workflows you want to include on the Report.
NOTE: Incidents will only be available for organizations using the Incident Module.
- Beneath the workflow options are three additional options:
- Click "All" to include all Items that meet the rest of the filter requirements.
- Click "Project-Based" to include only Items that meet the rest of the requirements and are nested under a Project.
- Click "Stand-Alone" to include only Items that meet the rest of the requirements and are not nested under another Item.
- Your Network is visualized in the Location Panel along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced item filter.
You can also:
- Click any of the data points or status bars on this Report to open the list of Items it is counting. If you don't have the adequate permissions to view them, some items will be excluded from the list.
- Export the Report to an Excel spreadsheet by clicking near the bottom left corner of the page.
Things to look for:
- Locations within your organization that are contributing lots of Items and driving your key metrics. The employees and leaders there deserve recognition and reward!
Lots of overdue Items in a Location indicate that people there are not implementing Items in a timely manner.
- Make sure people are completing the Items they’ve been assigned.