This Report lets you review the month by month statuses of Items to see the growth of your improvement culture and identify potential bottlenecks such as too many unassigned, overdue, and unresolved Items.
Note: “Total” shows the total number of items, regardless of status, that take place within that time period.
Working with the Report
- Toggle between “Total” and “Statuses” near the top of the Report to visualize how many Items per status were in the selected timeframe.
- Choose between “Create”, “Start”, “Due”, or “Complete” near the top of the Report to select which date the included Items will be reported on.
- The date range options are listed along the top of the page. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking on the corresponding option.
- Beneath the date range options are the different types of workflows. Choose from “Projects”, “Improvements”, “Tasks”, “Charts”, and “Incidents.” All workflows are displayed on the Report by default, but you can click any of the workflows to specify which workflows you want to include on the Report.
NOTE: Incidents will only be available for organizations using the Incident Module.
- Beneath the workflow options are three additional options:
- Click "All" to include all Items where the start date of the report is the first date that had data.
- Click "Project-Based" to include only Items that meet the rest of the requirements and are nested under a Project.
- Click "Stand-Alone" to include only Items that meet the rest of the requirements and are not nested under another Item.
- When using the Statuses toggle every status is listed along the bottom of the Report. They are all included on the Report by default, but you can click any of them to add or remove them from the Report.
- Your Network is visualized in the Location Panel along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced item filter.
- When using the Statuses toggle, click any of the colored status bars to open a list of all Items that meet all set requirements and that are currently in that status. If you don't have permission to view certain Item that should be returned by those filters, you will not see them listed here.
Things to look out for:
- The more Active, Planned, and Complete Items, the better.
- Overdue: Should be kept to a minimum. You don't want there to be a lot of overdue Items from several months ago, as this is indicative of a bottleneck.
- New: Should appear only in the most recent month. Otherwise, a bottleneck is indicated.
Lots of New Items indicates that leadership is failing to respond quickly and assign New Items. Lots of Overdue Items indicate that people are not implementing Items in a timely manner. A decline in the number of Items indicates a drop in engagement.
- Make sure leaders are promptly assigning new Items.
- Make sure people are completing the Items they’ve been assigned.