This Report allows you to monitor how long each user's Improvements are spending in each status
Working with the Report
- Only information about Improvements for which each user was the Author is included by default, but selecting or deselecting "Author," "Responsible," "Assigner," or "Collaborator" will add or remove the relevant data from the Report.
- The date range options are listed along the top of the page. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking on the corresponding option.
- Beneath the date ranges are three additional options:
- Click "All" to include all Improvements that meet the rest of the filter requirements.
- Click "Project-Based" to include only Improvements that meet the rest of the requirements and are nested under a Project.
- Click "Stand-Alone" to include only Improvements that meet the rest of the requirements and are not nested under a Project.
- The Network diagram can be found along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced filters.
You can also:
- Click any of the users' names on this Report to open their profile.
- Export the Report to an Excel spreadsheet by clicking near the bottom left corner of the page.
Things to look for:
- People within your organization that are taking significantly longer to complete Improvements than other people. These users may need additional coaching about the importance of timely Improvements and Lean in general.