Users in KaiNexus are never fully deleted - just inactivated. That means you can always reactivate a user after you inactivated them!
To reactivate a user, you must be able to edit them - that means you either need to have the “Local User Administrator” or the “Global User Administrators” permissions.
Step 1: Find the user on the “People” page
Inactivated users are hidden from the “People page by default, so you need to tweak the filters.
To do so:
- Navigate to the “People” page.
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window, add “Inactive” to the “Status” field, then click .
- Back on the list of users, search for the person you want to reactivate with the “Search People” search bar.
Step 2: Reactivate the user
Next, you need to edit the user and reactivate them.
To do so:
- Hover over the user you want to edit so that that row is highlighted blue and click to its right.
- In the resulting window, change the “Status” field to “Active.”
NOTE: If this user should be a Frontline User, make the status “Frontline.” If they should be a Board User, make the status “Board.”
- Click .