Users in KaiNexus are never fully deleted - just inactivated. That means you can always reactivate a user after you inactivated them!
To reactivate a user, you must be able to edit them - that means you either need to have the “Local User Administrator” or the “Global User Administrators” permissions.
Step 1: Find the user on the “People” page
Inactivated users are hidden from the list of users by default, so you need to change the filters to show them.
To do so:
- Navigate to the “People” page
- If the quick filters aren't visible, click in the top right corner of the page
- Select "Inactive" from the "User Type" drop-down field
- Search for the person you want to reactivate with the “Search People” search bar
Step 2: Reactivate the user
To reactivate the user:
- Hover over the user you want to edit so that that row is highlighted blue and click to its right
- In the resulting window, change the “User Type” field to the appropriate new status