If you find yourself recreating the same items and workflows regularly, consider creating a Standard Work Group so that you can add all relevant items (and any attached files!) to your any of your work.
If you want to create a new Standard Work Group (or edit an existing one), reach out to your Customer Experience Lead.
How can a Standard Work Group be built out?
Every Standard Work Group:
- Must be assigned a name.
- Can be given a description that will be seen when hovering over the Group’s name when adding it to some item.
- Can be assigned available templates - Users will have the option of adding this Standard Work Group to any existing items of these types.
- Can be assigned to be auto-created during the creation of items of a certain type.
- Files and attachments can be added to the Group.
When you add a Standard Work Group to an item, these files will be added directly to that item.
- Items of any type can be added to the Group.
When you add a Standard Work Group to an item, these pre-built items will be created and nested under that item.
- You can fill out any fields and Attributes on any of the pre-built items, as determined by their template structure.
- You can decide whether each item should be in the “New” or “Planned” status.
If the item is planned, you can decide whether it should be dependent on the completion of another item in this Standard Work Group or if its start date should be manually decided upon later.
- You can add links and files to each item.
When you add a Standard Work Group to an item, these pre-built items will be created and nested under it and these links and files will be listed on that item.