NOTE: The Admin area is only accessible by Administrators; only System Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
You are able to create customized tooltips for the following team roles on each respective workflow:
- Improvement Responsible Person
- Improvement Assigner
- Improvement Author
- Improvement Collaborators
- Improvement Followers
- Incident Responsible Person
- Incident Assigner
- Incident Author
- Incident Collaborators
- Incident Followers
- Task Responsible Person
- Task Assigner
- Task Author
- Task Collaborators
- Task Followers
- Chart Author
- Chart Followers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Facilitators
- Project Leaders
- Project Participants
- Project Participating Locations
- Project Followers
- Originating Location(s)
- Responsible Location(s)
- Task Location(s)
- Chart Location(s)
- Project Location(s)
How do I customize these team role tooltips?
To customize these tooltips:
- Navigate to the Admin section
- Click “Tooltip Customization”
- Find the team role(s) you wish to customize the tooltips for.
- Uncheck the box next to “Use Default”
- Within the text area below that checkbox, add the text that you wish to display within the tooltip whenever you hover over that role on the Item’s team list.
- Check the box next to “Use Default” if you wish to switch back to the default tooltip.
- When you’re finished with your change(s), click in the bottom left corner of the page.
NOTE: Once you've saved your changes, you will need to log out and back in to see the changes take effect.
PRO-TIP: You can also customize the actual Team Role names for your Workflows. For example, you can choose to refer to a Project’s “Facilitators” as “Owners” instead.
NOTE: This type of name change will affect all Templates of that Workflow type.
Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to take advantage of this feature.