Who can add a Card to a Board?
- The Board's Owners
- Anyone with the "Global Board Administrator" permission
How do I add a Widget Card to a Board?
Open the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
In the resulting window:
- Enter the Card’s title in the “Card Name” field.
- Enter the number of rows and columns in the corresponding fields. NOTE: The maximum value of both those fields is “5.”
- Click in the top right corner of the “Widgets” section.
- In the resulting window:
- Enter the widget’s name in the “Title” field. This is the name that will be displayed over the corresponding goal gauge.
- Select “Chart Goal” from the “Type” drop-down menu.
- Choose the Chart that's goal gauge you want to display in the “Chart” field.
- Click .
- Click and the Widget Card will be added to your Board.