If you're a user administrator looking for information on creating and editing users, check out this support area.
To export a list of people, navigate to the "People" page, then:
- Filter the list of people until you have the list you want to export.
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Click the button next to “Include All Columns” to have all the system defaulted columns be included on your Item list export.
- Click the button next to “Include Current Columns” to have only columns that are shown on the list and are part of the system defaulted columns be included on your Item list export.
- When you’re ready, click .
The list of people will be exported as an XLSX file.