We’ve made it easier for you to add and remove columns from your Item List Cards. NOTE: This does not apply to Cards in the Detail or Gantt Views.
To open the “Edit Card View” window:
- Click in the top right corner of the Card.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, hover over .
- Click the name of the current View in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window, you’ll see two sections - “Configure Columns for Card View” which you can work with to edit the View of the Card itself and “Configure Columns for Expand View” which you can work with to edit the View of the expanded version of the Card.
- To remove a column:
- Hover over the name of the column you want to remove so that it’s highlighted blue, then click to its right.
- To add a column:
- Search for the column you want to add in the “Search for Columns” field. If there are multiple column options of the same name, hover over the name to see with which template it is associated.
- When you find the column you want to add, click its name, then click to the right of the search field. It will be added to the list of columns.
- To change a column’s width:
- Add a minimum column width (in pixels) to a column by entering the desired value in the “Width” column to the right of the column’s name.
When you’re finished editing the Card’s View, click .