This Report shows the current status of each Project that was submitted during the set time frame. It helps you visualize the growth of a continuous improvement culture over time.
Working with the Report
- Every status is listed near the top of the Report. They are all included on the Report by default, but you can click any of them to add or remove them from the Report.
- The date range options are listed along the top of the page. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking on the corresponding option.
- The Network diagram can be found along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced filters.
- Click any of the colored status bars to open a list of all Projects that meet all set requirements and that are currently in that status. If you don't have permission to view certain Project that should be returned by those filters, you will not see them listed here.
Things to look out for:
- The more Active (Green), Planned (Light Green), and Complete (Black) Projects, the better.
- Overdue (Red): Should be kept to a minimum. You don't want there to be a lot of overdue Projects from several months ago, as this is indicative of a bottleneck.
- New (Blue): Should appear only in the most recent month. Otherwise, a bottleneck is indicated.