STOP: Is the Incident module enabled for your organization?
Who can delete an Incident?
Only users with both the "Edit" and "Delete" permissions for Incidents in this Location can delete an Incident.
Who is notified if I delete an Incident?
An email is sent to every member of the team and to anyone who has set up their notification preferences to include being notified about deleted Incidents in that Location.
How do I delete an Incident?
NOTE: This action cannot be undone.
Open the Incident you want to delete, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Enter a reason for deleting the Incident.
- If this item has one or more upstream or downstream dependency, you will see a confirmation checkbox that reads "I understand existing dependencies will be removed." Check this box.
- Check the box next to "I understand that this can not be undone" to signify that you understand that this is a permanent action.
- Click .