A Collaborator is someone who contributes to the success of an Incident, even if they aren't primarily responsible for it.
What can Collaborators do?
- Edit the Incident
- Add comments
- Draft a Resolution
- Escalate the Incident
- Share it
- Save it as an Excel document or as a PDF document
- Add links
- Add Tasks
- Add charts
- Notify people of the Incident
- Copy it
- Convert it to another type
- Add attachments
Who can add and remove Collaborators?
- The Responsible Person
- The Assigner
- The Author(s)
- Any Collaborators
- Anyone who has the "Edit" permission for Incidents in that Location
- Anyone who has the "Assign" permission for Incidents in that Location
- If the Incident is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Sponsors, and/or Leaders. If it's nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors.
How do I change the Collaborators?
Open the Incident with which you want to work, then click in the top right corner of the "Team" section
In the resulting window, locate the "Collaborator(s)" field. In that field, you can:
- Open the drop-down menu to reveal a list of up to ten users including yourself and your most frequent selections.
- Begin typing someone's name in that field to search for them among all users (not just those top choices).
In the resulting drop-down menu, select the correct user.
- Click .