What is a Follower?
A Follower has no formal responsibility for an Incident but is kept in the loop and notified about any activity associated with it. It is helpful to follow an Incident if you are interested in it and want to know how it’s progressing.
Anyone can follow any Incident they have permission to access.
How do I follow an Incident?
Open the Incident you want to follow, then click at the bottom of the "Team" section.
If you later decide you want to unfollow the Incident, click in the same place.
How will I receive notifications for Incidents I follow?
- You’ll receive notifications in the nightly digest.
- Notifications will appear on the Improvement itself and in your notifications window.
What can the Incident Followers do?
They are emailed immediately when the Incident they are a part of is deleted.
Incident Followers can:
- Add Comments to the Incident
- Share the Incident
- Export the Incident as a PDF or as an XLSX
- Set a Review Date for the Incident
- Set a personal Reminder for the Incident
- Convert the Incident
- Make a copy of the Incident