A Follower has no formal responsibility for an Incident but is kept in the loop and notified about any activity associated with it. It is helpful to follow an Incident if you are interested in it and want to know how it’s progressing.
Anyone can follow any Incident they have permission to access.
How do I follow an Improvement?
Open the Improvement you want to follow, then click at the bottom of the "Team" section.
If you later decide you want to unfollow the Improvement, click in the same place.
How will I receive notifications for Improvements I follow?
- You’ll receive notifications in the nightly digest.
- Notifications will appear on the Improvement itself and in your notifications window.
Who can add and remove Followers?
- The Responsible Person
- The Assigner
- The Author(s)
- Any Collaborators
- Anyone who has the "Edit" permission for Incidents in that Location
- Anyone who has the "Assign" permission for Incidents in that Location
- If the Incident is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Sponsors, and/or Leaders. If it's nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors.
How do I add or remove Followers?
Open the Improvement with which you want to work, then click in the top right corner of the "Team" section.
In the resulting window, locate the "Followers" field. In that field, you can:
- Open the drop-down menu to reveal a list of up to ten users including yourself and your most frequent selections.
- Begin typing someone's name in that field to search for them among all users (not just those top choices).
In the resulting drop-down menu, select the correct user.
- Click .
This change will be noted in the activity log, and anyone whose status changed will be notified.