If a Project is new, planned, or deferred, you'll want to activate it when it comes time for work to begin (or continue).
Who can activate a Project?
- The Facilitators
- Anyone with the "Edit - Project" permission, as long as it is within the selected Location(s).
What happens when I activate a Project?
- It will enter the "Active" status.
- The current date will be listed as the start date.
How do I activate a Project?
Open the Project you want to activate, then:
- Click the status indicator.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window, you can configure the Project's team. When finished, click .