What is a Follower?
A Follower has no formal responsibility for a Chart but is kept in the loop and notified about any activity associated with it. It is helpful to follow a Chart if you are interested in it and want to know how it’s progressing.
Anyone can follow any Chart they can view.
How do I follow a Chart?
Open the Chart you want to follow, then click at the bottom of the "Team" section.
If you later decide you want to unfollow the Chart, click in the same place.
How will I receive notifications for Charts I follow?
- You’ll receive notifications in the nightly digest.
- Notifications will appear on the Chart itself and in your notifications window.
What can Chart Followers do?
They are emailed immediately when the Chart they are a part of is deleted.
Chart Followers can:
- Add Comments to the Chart
- Share the Chart
- Export the Chart as a PDF or as an XLSX
- Set a Review Date for the Chart
- Set a Reminder for the Chart
- Make a copy of the Chart