A Follower has no formal responsibility for a Chart but is kept in the loop and notified about any activity associated with it. It is helpful to follow a Chart if you are interested in it and want to know how it’s progressing.
Anyone can follow any Chart they can access.
How do I follow a Chart?
Open the Chart you want to follow, then click at the bottom of the "Team" section.
If you later decide you want to unfollow the Chart, click in the same place.
How will I receive notifications for Charts I follow?
- You’ll receive notifications in the nightly digest.
- Notifications will appear on the Chart itself and in your notifications window.
Who can add and remove Followers?
- The Author(s)
- Anyone who has the "Chart Administrator" permission
How do I add or remove Followers?
Open the Chart with which you want to work, then click in the top right corner of the "Team" section.
In the resulting window, locate the "Followers" field. In that field, you can:
- Open the drop-down menu to reveal a list of up to ten users including yourself and your most frequent selections.
- Begin typing someone's name in that field to search for them among all users (not just those top choices).
In the resulting drop-down menu, select the correct user.
- Click .
This change will be noted in the activity log, and anyone whose status changed will be notified.