The Author is the person or people who originally came up with the Chart, created it in KaiNexus, and/or are responsible for keeping it up to date.
What can the Author(s) do?
NOTE: This does not include any permissions granted by a system Role.
- View the Chart
- Edit the Chart details
- Edit the Team of the Chart
- Change the status of the Chart
- Edit the Due Date of the Chart
- If enabled on your template, update the Resolution details on your Chart.
- Share the Chart
- Save the Chart as an XLSX file
- Print/Save the Chart as a PDF file
- Edit the Location(s) of the Chart
- Set a Review Date for the Chart
- Set a Reminder for the Chart
- If enabled on your template, set the Chart to recur.
- Copy the Chart
- If enabled on your template, log a time estimate or time spent on the Chart.
- Add Comments to the Chart
- Add a nested Project(s)
- Add a nested Improvement(s)
- Add a nested Task(s)
- Add a nested Chart(s)
- Add, edit, and remove Links
- Add, edit, and remove Files
- Archive the Chart