Quality Administrators can now control who can edit or delete comments and timeline entries with the addition of two new Role permissions. These permissions can be added to any existing or new Role in the system.
- Comment Administrator: Permission to edit or delete other people’s comments on items that the user has permission to edit.
NOTE: A person who can edit the item can always edit or delete their own comments, even without this permission.
- Timeline Administrator: Permission to delete timeline entries on items that the user has permission to edit.
So who has permission to edit an item?
Anyone with the following Role permissions:
- “Edit” permission for that workflow
- “Assign” permission for that workflow
- Chart Administrators can edit any Charts
- Project Administrators can edit any Projects
The following team members:
- Responsible Person
Finally, anyone who can edit a Task’s parent can edit the Task.