People have been able to subscribe to specific lists for some time now, getting subscription emails to help them stay in the loop. With this release, we’ve made it possible to subscribe to Boards, as well.
What information is included in the subscription email?
This email serves as a reminder to check the Board, so it doesn’t print out lists of information from each Board you’re subscribed to.
Instead, it lists the name of each Board and provides a direct link to that Board so that you can access it quickly.
How often will I get a subscription email?
You’ll get a subscription email at least once a week, but you can decide on which day(s) you should receive it. To do so:
- Open your Notification Preferences window.
- Click the “Email Settings” tab.
- Under “Which days do you want to receive your subscriptions,” check only the boxes for the days on which you want to receive a subscription email.
How do I subscribe to a Board?
To subscribe to a Board, you need only be able to view it.
First, open the Board to which you want to subscribe, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
If you later want to unsubscribe from this Board, open the same drop-down menu and click .