- We’ve merged lists and filters for all workflows - that’s Projects, Improvements, Incidents (if your organization is using the Incident Add-On), Tasks, and Charts. Now, instead of picking which workflow you want to access from the left navigation bar, you’ll just click “Lists” and be good to go.
- When you escalate an Improvement, it may now be transferred to a new Location. Each Improvement’s template can be customized to determine who can transfer an item when escalating it and how the new Location will be selected. Never want a certain template to transfer during escalation? We can do that, too!
Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to take advantage of this improvement.
- Users can now subscribe to a Board to get a reminder to check that Board in their subscription emails. A Board’s editors can also add other users as subscribers.
- If you’re creating an item, you can decide whether it should enter the New, Planned, Active, or Deferred status directly from the Create screen.
- We’ve revamped the entire experience of working with Charts. Each Chart is now a specific type - Cartesian (Bar/Line), Pareto, and Bowling - and you’ll no longer see options relating to types you’re not using.
- You can now drag and drop the bottom of a Card to quickly change its height on a Board.
Complete Release Notes
- You can now decide what time you want to receive your digest and subscription emails. Access this setting from the “Email Settings” page on your Notification Preferences page.
- User Administrators can now turn off all emails from the KaiNexus system for a particular user.
- You can now decide on which days you should receive your subscription emails independent of your digest emails.
- User Administrators can now bulk change the day on which users will receive their digest and subscription emails from the People section.
- We’ve added a new “Likes” column to the List View which shows how many people have liked a particular item.
- Frontline users are now included in the counts and calculations on relevant Reports - the User Counts Over Time and Location User Count Reports, all engagement Reports, and the Submission vs. Completion Reports.
- Tasks can now be added to X-Matrices.
- Projects and Charts can now be deferred.
- After copying a Card to another Board, the link to that Board is now included in the success message so it is easier to go to that Board.
- We’ve made several small changes to improve the overall look of the app.
- When working with a Network diagram (such as in the Reports or People sections), filtering by Level Type will generate a new icon - - alongside that field. Click this icon to quickly select all Locations of that Type.
- Click in the top right corner of an attached image’s preview to download it.
- You can now copy Charts just like you can any other item.
- We’ve improved the clarity of the error message seen when SAML credentials are too old.
- When editing a People List Card in Internet Explorer, searching for a value by typing it in a filter field will no longer hide all but the last letter entered.
- Importing an item will no longer cause a lockup or performance hit.
- A bug was fixed which caused an item’s PDF export, which included the list(s) of nested items, to ignore any of the filters entered on that panel by the user.
- When using a custom layout template, the maximum length of 150 characters for the Title and 250 characters for the Title Tooltip is now enforced, preventing errors when saving.
- A bug was fixed which caused SAML auto-provisioning issues.
- Switching between Boards will now update the browser URL.
- A bug was fixed which prevented anyone who couldn’t edit a Board from seeing the parent breadcrumb.
- The Font Awesome link seen when editing Attributes now leads to the correct URL.
- A bug was fixed which made it possible to force an Attribute folder to become nested under another folder.
- People List Cards will no longer be temporarily renamed after the list is expanded.
- Users can now create an Attribute Type with the same name as a deleted Attribute Type.
- The Network diagram on a Board filtered by Location will now expand to show the default Location, regardless of which tier that Location is on.
- A bug was fixed which caused certain dependencies to not be shown on the Gantt View.
- Users will now be able to access a scrollbar when necessary while editing a People List Card.
- Clicking near, but not on, the “Like” icon on the Notifications & Updates screen, will no longer both ‘like’ and open the item.
- A bug was fixed which hid the option to sort lists of items by the start date.
- Entering only a blank space when naming a Chart will no longer result in an error, but it will not be considered a viable name.
- Users can now click anywhere in a field to open its drop-down menu.
- A bug was fixed which prevented lists of users drawn from the User Engagement Summary Report from populating when no Location was chosen.
- Text fields can now be changed into text areas and markdown fields. Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to take advantage of this update.
- A bug was fixed which caused a Resolution panel to become visible on Task templates under certain conditions.