When you delete a Chart, all elements of the Chart except for the items nested under it will be deleted.
Who can delete a Chart?
- Any of the Authors
- Anyone with the "Chart - Delete" permission
Who is notified when a Chart is deleted?
The Chart’s team will be notified, as will anyone who has set up their notification preferences to include being notified about deleted Charts in this Location.
How do I delete a Chart?
NOTE: This action cannot be undone.
Open the Chart you want to delete, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Enter a reason for deleting the Chart.
- If this item has one or more upstream or downstream dependency, you will see a confirmation checkbox that reads "I understand existing dependencies will be removed." Check this box.
- Check the box next to "I understand that this can not be undone."
- Click .