The Slideshow is used to display a Board (or several Boards on a repeating cycle) in a public area so that people can check in without having to log into the system themselves.
How do I use the Slideshow?
To access the Slideshow, open any Board, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window, check the box next to each Board you want the Slideshow to cycle through.
- Enter how long in seconds each Board will be displayed in the “Time per Board” field. If you’ve only chosen one Board to be displayed, the Board will refresh after that amount of time.
NOTE: The minimum time per Board is 30 seconds.
- Choose whether or not to enable an Auto Scroll for boards with a lot of cards.
NOTE: If enabled, the board will automatically begin scrolling down the page after 10 seconds.
- Choose whether or not to enable Fullscreen Mode for the slideshow.
NOTE: If enabled, the boards shown in the slideshow will hide both the Advanced Toolbar and the Simple Header Toolbar.
- Click to begin the Slideshow.
When the Slideshow is active, you can:
- Click in the top right corner to pause the Slideshow.
- Click in the top right corner to resume the Slideshow.
- Click in the top right corner and in the resulting drop-down menu, click to exit the Slideshow.