The Slideshow is used to display a Board (or several Boards on a repeating cycle) in a public area so that people can check in without having to log into the system themselves.
How do I use the Slideshow?
To access the Slideshow, open any Board, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window, check the box next to each Board you want the Slideshow to cycle through.
- Enter how long in seconds each Board will be displayed in the “Time per Board” field. If you’ve only chosen one Board to be displayed, the Board will refresh after that amount of time. NOTE: The minimum time per Board is 15 seconds.
- Choose whether or not to enable an Auto Scroll for boards with a lot of cards.
NOTE: If enabled, the board will automatically begin scrolling down the page after 30 seconds, which means the “Time per Board” field must be greater than 30 seconds.
- Choose whether or not to enable Full Screen Mode for the slideshow.
NOTE: If enabled, the boards shown in the slideshow will hide both the Advanced Navigation bar and the simple header toolbar.
- Click to begin the Slideshow.