Once you’ve really gotten the ball rolling on your improvement work, it can be hard to keep track of what work is coming up and when you need to take certain actions. With the KaiNexus Calendar, you can easily keep track of everything you need to work on!
This is a free module that can be enabled for your organization upon request. Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead for more information on enabling this module.
Working with the Calendar
Navigate to the Calendar by clicking “Calendar” on the left navigation bar.
Along the left side of the Calendar is a filter sidebar that you can use to control which items are shown.
NOTE: The Calendar filters sidebar is closed by default. Click it on the left side of the screen next to the vertical navigation bar to open it.
There are filters for:
- Items - What workflows should be included on the Calendar?
- Type(s) - What templates for those workflows do you want to see?
- User(s) - Which users’ items do you want to see? By default, only your own items will be displayed.
- Role(s) - How do you want the chosen users to be affiliated with the displayed items? By default, only items for which the chosen user(s) is the Responsible Person, Assigner, Leader, Facilitator, or Participant will be displayed.
- Location(s) - With which Location(s) do you want the displayed items to be affiliated?
- “Start and End Dates Only” - If checked, only the start and due dates of events will show up on the Calendar. Uncheck if you would like the events to span the days from start to end.
- “End Dates Only” - If checked, only the end dates of events will show up on the Calendar.
NOTE: You cannot check both “Start and End Dates Only” and “End Dates Only.”
You can also choose which time frame you want the Calendar to display. Clicking “Day,” "Week," or "Month" in the top right corner of the Calendar will adjust the display accordingly. You can also click in the top left corner to quickly focus in on today's date.
Clicking the name of any displayed item will open the item.