This Report allows you to track impact on a per Project basis.
Working with the Report
- Only information about nested Projects is included by default, but selecting "No Nested Projects" will switch the view to including only stand-alone Projects.
- The date range options are listed along the top of the page. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking on the corresponding option.
- The Network diagram can be found along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced filters.
You can also:
- Click any Projects on this Report to open it. If you don't have the adequate permissions to view them, some items will be excluded from the list.
- Export the Report to an Excel spreadsheet by clicking near the bottom left corner of the page.
Things to look for:
- Projects within your organization that are driving your key metrics. The employees and leaders working on them deserve recognition and reward!