This Report allows you to track impact on a per Project basis.
Working with the Report
- By default, "Nested Projects" is selected which includes information from items on every level below the Project shown. You can select "No Nested Projects" which will only include information from the first level of items.
- The date range options are listed along the top of the page. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking on the corresponding option.
- The Network diagram can be found along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced filters.
You can also:
- Click any Projects on this Report to open it. If you don't have the adequate permissions to view them, some items will be excluded from the list.
- Export the Report to an Excel spreadsheet by clicking near the bottom left corner of the page.
Things to look for:
- Projects within your organization that are driving your key metrics. The employees and leaders working on them deserve recognition and reward!