This Report enables you to measure the impact of completed items and the rate of change over time and across Locations.
Working with the Report
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced filters.
- The date range options are listed along the top of the page. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking on the corresponding option.
- Beneath the date filters are two options that control for what workflows data is shown:
- Click "All" to include data for all workflows.
- Click "Improvements Only" to include only data from Improvements.
- Further down are three additional options:
- Click "All" to include all Items that meet the rest of the filter requirements.
- Click "Project-Based" to include only Items that meet the rest of the requirements and are nested under a Project.
- Click "Stand-Alone" to include only Items that meet the rest of the requirements and are not nested under a Project.
The Network diagram can be found along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
What can you learn from this Report?
1) The total financial and time savings are listed across the top of the Report. Hover over those values or click to see the data broken down further.
2) The donut chart tells you how many Improvements resulted in change, no change, or your organization's customized third option (if your organization has created one).
- Clicking the green section of the donut will display all the "change" outcomes in the bar chart.
- Clicking the gray section of the donut will display all the "no change" reasons in the bar chart.
- Clicking the dark gray section of the donut will display all the "third option" reasons.
- Click "Total Completed" below the donut to open a list of all completed Items.
3) The bar chart tells you how many Items have resulted in each of the change, no change, or third option outcomes.
- Clicking one of the bars will open a list of all the Improvements that resulted in that outcome.
- Clicking "Total [outcome type]" beneath the bar chart will open a list of all the Items that resulted in the selected outcome type - change, no change, or third option.