This Report allows you to monitor the impact each person has had.
You can choose for which roles - Author, Responsible, Assigner, and Collaborator - to include data with the toggle buttons at the top of the Report.
Things to look for:
- High performing people. Give frequent recognition to your most successful improvers. Some fun ideas for awards are:
- Quickest to implement
- Most likely to spread
- Highest number of completed Improvements that resulted in a change
- Improvement with the smallest impact
- Improvement with the largest impact
- People who are disengaged. Identify the root cause of their disengagement and come up with a solution.
- People submitting lots of Improvements that do not result in a change. These people likely need coaching to understand the goal of your continuous improvement program.