This Report lets you track user engagement on a per Location basis.
Working with the Report
- The date range options are listed along the top of the page. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking on the corresponding option.
- Pick a Level Type (or Types) in the "Level Type" field to list only Locations of a certain type on the Report.
- The Network diagram can be found along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
You can also export the Report to an Excel spreadsheet by clicking near the bottom left corner of the page.
Things to look for:
- Locations that have high engagement scores. The employees and leaders there deserve recognition and reward!
- Locations with low engagement scores. You may want to provide coaching to get those employees involved in the organization’s improvement efforts.