If you have a Card that you want to copy, you can do so with the click of a button! You can make a copy of a Card on the Board on which it’s located, on another Board, or, if it's a List Card, copy it into a custom list - you can even subscribe to that list, if you'd like.
Who can copy a Card?
Anyone with permission to edit Cards (either by virtue of being the Owner or having the "Global Board Administrator" permission) on both:
- The Board on which the Card is located, and
- The Board onto which you want to copy it.
Which Cards can I copy?
You can copy any Item List, People List, Chart, Free Style, or Report Cards.
You can not copy X-Matrix or Nested Board List Cards.
How do I copy a Card?
Open the Board containing the Card with which you want to work, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Card.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, hover over .
- In the resulting drop-down menu, pick how you want to copy the Card:
- Copy to this Board - Click this option and a copy of the Card will be added to the top left position of the Board you’re currently viewing.
- Copy to another Board - Hover over this option, then select the Board to which you want to add a copy. The Card will be added to the top left position of that Board.
NOTE: You must have permission to edit the target Board.
- Copy to a List - Click this option and a custom list of the same name as the Card will be created in either the Lists section (if this is an Item List Card) or in the People section (if this is a People List Card) using this Card’s filters. NOTE: This option is only available for Item and People List Cards.
- Copy to a List and Subscribe - A custom list will be created in the Items section using this Card’s filters, and you will be subscribed to the list. NOTE: This option is only available for Item List Cards.