If you have a Card that you want to copy, you can do so with the click of a button! You can make a copy of a Card on the Board on which it’s located, on another Board, or copy it into a custom list.
Who can copy a Card?
Anyone with permission to edit both:
- The Board on which it’s located, and
- The Board onto which you want to copy it.
Which cards can I copy?
If you meet both of the above requirements, you can copy any Item or People List Cards, Chart Cards, Free Style Cards, or any Report Cards.
How do I copy a Card?
- Click on the Card’s heading.
- Hover over in the resulting drop-down menu.
- Pick how you want to copy the Card:
- Copy to this Board - A copy of the Card will be added to the Board you’re currently viewing.
- Copy to another Board - Hover over this option, then select the Board to which you want to add a copy. You must have permission to edit the target Board.
- Copy to a List - A custom list will be created in the Lists section using this Card’s filters. NOTE: This option is only available for Item List Cards.
- Copy to a List and Subscribe - A custom list will be created in the Items section using this Card’s filters, and you will be subscribed to the list. NOTE: This option is only available for Item List Cards.