- We’ve added a new Cycle Type Report. Use this report to track the Improvement cycle time - how long Improvements are spending in each status - on a per Location basis.
- The notification window has been broken up into three sections - “All” which includes all of your alerts, “Yours” which includes alerts about Projects and Improvements with which you’re involved, and “Opt-In” which includes alerts about which you’ve asked to be informed.
Complete Release Notes
- We’ve updated the design of the notifications bell and added a “badge” so you know how many alerts you have.
- Project Administrators can now edit completed Projects.
- If you do not have permission to assign an Improvement to its Author, the Author will not appear in the Responsible dropdown.
- User attributes - Positions, Titles, Employee Types, and Certifications - can now be sorted alphabetically with the click of a button.
- We’ve added “5 days” and “10 days” to the bottleneck filters.
- An Improvement no longer needs to have a Responsible Person to be included in the Responsible Locations filter. This makes this filter work much better.
- A text change was made to the confirmation screen seen when deleting an Attribute.
- A text change was made to the Participant default tooltip.
- Charts in Reports will no longer include overdue Projects and Improvements in their “Active” counts.
- We removed “Assign” from the options on a deferred Improvement, leaving “Activate” in place.
- The “Last Updated” date on a draft Improvement is now updated when the Improvement is submitted.
- A bug was fixed which prevented Project Administrators from editing a Project’s dates or deleting the Project.
- A bug was fixed which excluded fields shown on a Project’s completion screen from an exported PDF.
- A bug was fixed which prevented previously inactive users from receiving their KaiNexus emails.
- A bug was fixed which sometimes caused filters on the People screen to be unselected.
- When creating a new Role, a scroll bar will now appear when necessary.
- A bug was fixed which sometimes prevented a profile picture from being uploaded.
- File descriptions and titles added during the creation of an Improvement will no longer be lost.
- A bug was fixed which caused the “Role(s)” filter to be dropped on certain Reports.