The "Admin" area is only accessible by administrators; only User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
It's pretty common for people to be listed in multiple Network Locations - they might be the Director of their department as well as a member of a cross-functional workgroup. But it doesn't always make sense for a person to have the same Roles and permissions within each of those Locations.
If that's the case, you can limit some of their Roles to certain Locations.
How do I control which Roles apply to each of a user's Locations?
NOTE: If you are a Global User Administrator, you can edit any user. If you are a Local User Administrator, you can only edit users in your Location(s) and below.
Navigate to the "Users" admin page, then:
- Hover over the user you want to edit so that it is highlighted in blue and click to its right.
In the resulting window:
- If necessary, add Roles to the user by clicking in the "Roles" section and selecting the appropriate Roles from the resulting drop-down menu.
- Click in the top right corner of the "Roles" section. NOTE: You will only see this cogwheel if the user has multiple Network Locations.
- In the resulting window, each Role assigned to the user is listed along with each of the user's Locations. Checking the box at a Role/Location junction will apply that Role to that Location.
- Click at the top of any column to check every box in that column.
- Click at the top of any column to uncheck every box in that column.
- Click to save your changes.
- Each Role will then be listed in the "Roles" section along with the Locations to which it applies. If a Role applies to all of the user's Locations, then it will be listed without any Locations alongside it.