To manage a Value Attribute Type, navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under the “Improvement/Project Attributes” heading, and click the Value Attribute Type you want to manage. The admin page is only accessible by administrators; only Quality Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
What is a folder?
Folders are used to categorize an Attribute Type’s Attributes. This is useful when you have lots of Attributes and need them to be organized.
How do I create a new Attribute folder?
Navigate to the "Admin" page and click the name of the Attribute Type with which you want to work. Then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
In the resulting window:
- Enter the name of the folder.
- (**Optional**) Add a description.
- (**Optional**) Choose an icon (follow the given instructions to find an appropriate icon).
- (**Required only if you chose an icon**) Pick a color for the selected icon.
- Click to create the folder.