To manage an Attribute Type, navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under the “Improvement/Project Attributes” heading, and click the Attribute Type you want to manage. The admin page is only accessible by administrators; only Quality Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I create a new Attribute?
Click in the top right corner - NOTE: This button will reflect the name of the Attribute Type. In this example, the Attribute Type is called “Priority.”
In the resulting window:
- Enter the name of the Attribute.
- (**Optional**) Add a description.
- (**Optional**) Check the box next to “Include note” to give people the option of adding a note when they select this Attribute. If you want this note to be a required field, check the box next to “Require Note.” This field will not appear until you’ve checked “Include Note.”
- (**Optional**) Choose an icon (follow the given instructions to find an appropriate icon). This icon will appear next to the Attribute when editing a Project or Improvements Attributes or when filtering a list of Projects or Improvements. It's helpful for when people are quickly skimming a long list of Attributes.
- (**Required only if you chose an icon**) Pick a color for the selected icon.
- Click to create the Attribute.