- Add a Report to a Board. You can add the Submission vs Completion, Engagement Summary, Impact Summary, and/or User Engagement by Role Reports.
- Create a Local User Admin permission: People with this permission can only manage users in their location and below.
Complete Release Notes
- We improved the layout of the Reports area and added cool new thumbnail images.
- You now how the ability to control which Roles a user with a certain Role are able to grant, allowing you to limit the power of individuals with the User Admin permission.
- Each Attribute on an Improvement Type can now be assigned a default value.
- If you are asked whether you want to close the remaining Tasks when closing an Improvement or Project, hover over that message to see a list of all those Tasks.
- When deleting an Improvement, users now have to signify that they understand that this action cannot be undone.
- You can now display a Task List Card in the list view.
- Quick select or deselect all the data series on a chart by checking or unchecking “Select All” under the chart’s legend.
- A description can now be added to each Improvement Type. When users hover over that Type’s name on the “Create” button, the description will appear.
- A “Now” option has been added to all the relative date filters.
- Notification preferences can now be set so that users will be notified about Improvements completed with the third resolution option.
- We’ve made several small changes to the People page.
- On the “Create” screen, tooltips for Responsible, Assigned By, Collaborators, and Followers will show the description of that role.
- The Excel user export now includes an “Employee Type” column instead of an “Employment Status” column.
- You can now assign a Task to yourself.
- Clicking on the “Health” type in the Reports Snapshot now opens the correct list of Improvements.
- Users with the Delete permission will no longer see an error message when deleting an Improvement.
- A bug was fixed which caused data inconsistencies on Reports across different time spans.