If you want to get a quick view of a Report as soon as you log in, consider adding the Report directly to your default Board.
Which Reports can I add to a Board?
The following Reports can be added to any Board:
- Improvement Curve
- Project Curve
- User Engagement Summary
- Impact Summary
- User Participation Summary
- Attribute Summary
How do I add a Report to a Board?
NOTE: Only a Board's Owners and people with the "Global Board Administrator" permission can add a Card to a Board.
Open the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Click the type of Report you want to add - Improvement Curve, Project Curve, User Engagement, Impact, User Participation, or Attribute.
- Enter the title of the Card in the "Card Name" field.
- Choose which filters will be applied:
- Date Range: Choose whether to show information from the last week, from the last 1, 3, 6, 9, or 12 months, from all time, or from a custom date range.
- Project-Based vs. Stand-Alone: The Improvement Curve, Project Curve, and the Impact Summary Reports allow you to choose whether to include all Improvements (“All”), only those which are part of a Project (“Project-Based”), or only those which are not part of a Project (“Stand-Alone”).
- If you're working with an Improvement Curve, Project Curve, Impact, or Attribute Card, click next to the "Card Name" field to open the advanced filters.
For more information on filtering, check out this support page.
- Filter by location: By default, data from your whole organization will be included on this Report Card.
If you only want to see information from a certain location or locations (e.g. those locations which you manage), add each of those locations to the “Location(s)” field.
- Click .