If you want to get a quick view of a Report as soon as you log in, consider adding the Report directly to your default Board.
Which Reports can I add to a Board?
The following Reports can be added to any Board:
- Improvement Curve
- Project Curve
- User Engagement Summary
- Impact Summary
- User Participation Summary
How do I add a Report to a Board?
Open the Board to which you want to add a Report Card, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- Click "Report" in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Click the name of the Report you want to add.
- Enter the title of the Card in the "Card Name" field.
- Choose which filters will be included:
- Date Range: Choose whether to show information from the last week, 1, 3, 6, 9, or 12 months, all time, or a custom date range.
- Project-Based vs. Stand-Alone: The Improvement Curve, Project Curve, and the Impact Summary Reports allow you to choose whether to include all Improvements (“All”), only those which are part of a Project (“Project-Based”), or only those which are not part of a Project (“Stand-Alone”).
- Filter by location:
- By default, data from your whole organization will be included on this Report Card.
- If you only want to see information from a certain location or locations (e.g. those locations which you manage), add each of those locations to the “Location(s)” field.
- Click .