The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only System Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I add an image to a login notice?
- Click to edit the source code.
- In the "Body" text field, type the following:
<img height="_1_" src="_2_" />
- Replace _1_ with the height you want the image to be, in pixels.
- Replace _2_ with the URL of the image.
NOTE: The URL must be linkable via a hosted link and must be in the https format - i.e. it can't be hosted within an internal system. You can only use an image that anyone can access online by following the link you're using.
- Once you've added the image(s), click again.
You should be able to see the image displayed in the text box. If not, your URL was not valid.
- Continue editing the login notice as usual.
- Click .