The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only System Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I add an image or a video to a Login Notice?
To add an image or video:
- Navigate to the “Login Notice” page from within the Admin section .
- Either create a new login notice or edit an existing one. Then, in the resulting "Create" or "Edit" window:
- Click to edit the source code.
- In the "Body" text field, enter the following:
<img src="1" />
Where 1 is the URL of the image or video. (You can get this by right-clicking on an image and select the “Copy Image Address” option)
NOTE: The URL must be linkable via a hosted link and must be in the https format - i.e. it can't be hosted within an internal system. You can only use an image or video that anyone can access online by following the link you're using.
- If you want the image to grow or shrink to the width of the login notice's window, change add a width tag to the source code:
<img src="1" width="100%"/>
- If you don't want the image to grow too large on a very wide screen, you can add a maximum width. To do so, change the source code to:
<img src="1" width="100%" style="max-width: 2px"/>
Replace 2 with the maximum width (in pixels) to which the image should grow.
- Once you've added the image(s), click again.
You should be able to see the image displayed in the text box. If not, your URL was not valid.
- View how the notice will look when it becomes Active by clicking .
- When you're finished, click .