- Customize the questions asked for each Impact Type during the Resolution of an Improvement.
- “Like” an Improvement or Project.
- “Thumb-up” a comment to acknowledge it and let everyone know you’ve seen it.
- Advanced filters have been added to many Reports.
- Make a copy of any Board.
- Download a PDF of charts and their data.
- When submitting an Improvement via email, anyone you CC will be added as a Follower.
- Several new features were added to Milestones.
Complete Release Notes
- Followers of a new Improvement can now see it, even if they don’t have the “See New” permission.
- Add employee ID numbers to your users.
- The Submission vs. Completion report now displays how many Improvements were created through each submission method - the browser app, the mobile app, and email - on the bottom right.
- The description of an image shown in the Image section is now displayed in place of its file name.
- When creating a PDF of Projects or Improvements, you can limit the comments included to those in a certain date range.
- A status bar was added to the Project Impact Summary.
- A status bar for Projects was added to the Snapshot section of the Reports page.
- The permissions of a Project’s Leaders and Sponsors have been updated - they can now only manage files and links, edit the Team, edit the Project’s details, add and remove Improvements and nested Projects, manage Tasks, and manage charts.
- Project Administrators can now edit completed Projects.
- Locations with only inactive users can now be deleted.
- An optional “Reason” field will now be displayed when changing the due date.
- If there are Improvements that you don’t have permission to see nested under a Project, you will see a message to that effect under the nested Improvements status bar.
- A “Parent Project” field has been added to the List and Tree Views.
- When you change the size of your browser window, any windows open in KaiNexus will be recentered.
- A small text change was made to the email received when the email submission of an Improvement fails.
- The length of an Improvement, Project, or Task’s title has been limited to 150 characters.
- A Task’s start date will now be pre-populated with the day of its creation.
- Changes to an Improvement or Project’s locations are now noted in the Timeline.
- A small text change was made to the “View New” tooltip on the create/edit a Role window.
- Milestones with the “Block Complete” attribute now only block that status when the Improvement was reported to have had a “change” outcome.
- Scrollbars are now displayed on the Network chart in the Reports section when necessary.
- Clicking “Edit” on a chart now opens the “edit” window, rather than the “view” window.
- A bug was fixed which caused a blank screen to appear when transitioning from viewing the Image area to looking at an Improvement without and Image area.
- A bug was fixed which made it impossible to change a dismissable notification to be non-dismissable.
- A bug was fixed which prevented you from adjusting the filters on a user’s metrics page if the default filters returned no results.
- Clicking “Complete” and then canceling the Resolution on the Notifications window now saves the changes you made as a draft.
- A bug was fixed which caused an error when resolving an Improvement with no “No Change” reasons.
- A bug was fixed which caused the “Nested Boards” Card to disappear.