You have three ways of marking a Project, Improvement, Incident (if your Organization is using the Incident Add-On), Task, or Chart: you can “like” it to let everyone that you, for example, are very interested in that item, acknowledge it to let everyone (typically the people working on it) know that you have seen it, or bookmark it to make note of it for your own future reference.
Anyone can see if you’ve liked or acknowledged something, but only you will know if you’ve bookmarked it.
How do I “like,” acknowledge, or bookmark an item?
Open the item with which you want to work. You’ll see three icons near the item’s title.
- To “like” it, click .
- To acknowledge it, click .
- To bookmark it, click .
Once you’ve “liked,” acknowledged, or bookmarked the item, the corresponding icon(s) will be filled in.
If you change your mind and want to undo this action, click the corresponding icon again.
How do I know who has “liked” or acknowledged an item?
If anyone has “liked” or acknowledged a particular item, the number of people who have done so will be displayed to the right of the relevant icon. Hover over that number to see a list of everybody who has “liked” or acknowledged it.
If you don’t see a number next to either of those icons, no one has “liked” or acknowledged this item yet.
Since bookmarks are private, you will not be able to see who has bookmarked it.
How do I filter Projects, Improvements, Incidents, or Tasks based on whether I’ve “liked,” acknowledged, or bookmarked them?
1) Open the “Filter” window:
If you’re filtering a standalone list:
Depending on by which kind of item you want to filter, navigate to either the Project, Improvement, Incident, or Task page via the left navigation bar.
- If the list is currently in the Detail View, click next to the search bar.
If the list is currently in any other View, click in the top right corner of the page, just beneath your user profile image.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
If you’re filtering a List Card:
Navigate to the Card containing the list you want to filter.
- Click in the top right corner of the Card.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
2) In the “Filter” window:
Locate the “Additional” filter and open its list of options by clicking on the far right side of the field. You have several relevant options available to you:
- Liked by Me - Returns a list of everything you’ve “liked.”
- Not Liked by Me - Returns a list of everything you haven’t “liked.”
- Acknowledged by Me - Returns a list of everything you’ve acknowledged.
- Not Acknowledged by Me - Returns a list of everything you haven’t acknowledged.
- Bookmarked by Me - Returns a list of everything you’ve bookmarked.
- Not Bookmarked by Me - Returns a list of everything you haven’t bookmarked.
Click any of those options to add them to your filter.
When you’re satisfied with the filters, click .