The Responsible Person is the person who has been made responsible for working on the Task.
What can the Task Responsible Person do?
They are emailed immediately when they’ve been made Responsible for the Task and when the Task they are a part of is deleted.
A Task's Responsible Person can:
- Edit the details of the Task
- Edit the Team of the Task
- Edit the dates of the Task
- Edit the Target and/or Forecast Resolution details of the Task
- Change the Status of the Task
- Archive the Task
- Add Comments to the Task
- Attach/Remove files and links to the Task
- Submit the Resolution on the Task
- Share the Task
- Export the Task as a PDF or as an XLSX
- Set a Review Date for the Task
- Set a personal Reminder for the Task
- Convert the Task
- Make a copy of the Task
Why was I made responsible for a Task?
You may have been made responsible for a Task because someone in your organization felt that you're the right person to lead the efforts on completing it.
How will I know if I've been assigned a Task?
- KaiNexus will send you an email.
- An alert will be added to your Notifications window.