The Responsible Person is the person who has been made responsible for completing the Task.
What can the Responsible Person do?
- Assign the Task
- Edit the Task
- Edit the Task’s team
- Comment on the Task
- Plan the Task
- Defer the Task
- Add, remove, and edit attachments
- Add, remove, and edit links
- Complete the Task
- Copy the Task
- Convert the Task
- Reopen a completed Task
- Delete the Task
Who can change the Responsible Person?
How do I change the Responsible Person?
For information on assigning a Task for the first time, check out this support page.
- Open the Task with which you want to work.
- Click in the action bar.
- Click .
In the resulting window:
- In the Author field, click to open a drop-down menu containing a list of your most frequent selections.
To search all users (not just your top choices), begin typing the user's name.
- Click the user's name.
More fields will appear:
- Choose whether you want to assign the Task or request someone's help.
- Enter a start and end date.
- (**Optional**) Enter a comment for the Responsible Person.
- Change the Assigned By if you're assigning the Task on behalf of someone else.
- Click .