The Responsible Person is the person who has been made responsible for working on the Task.
What can the Responsible Person do?
- Plan the Task
- Defer the Task
- Make the Task new again
NOTE: The user will be removed as the Responsible Person and so may no longer be able to perform the actions listed here.
- Complete the Task
- Reopen the completed Task
- Edit its start and due dates
- Edit it
- Share it
- Save it as an Excel document or as a PDF document
- Edit the Task's Locations
- Copy the Task - As long as the user has permission to create this Task template
- Convert the Task
- Add comments
- Edit the Task’s team
- Add, remove, and edit attachments
- Add, remove, and edit links
- Delete the Task
Why was I made responsible for a Task?
You may have been made responsible for a Task because someone in your organization felt that you're the right person to lead the efforts on completing it.
How will I know if I've been assigned a Task?
- KaiNexus will send you an email.
- An alert will be added to your Notifications window.