The Author is the person who originally came up with the idea for the Task. This person can create the Task in KaiNexus and automatically be selected as the Author, or someone else can create the Task on their behalf and add them as the Author.
What can the Author do?
They are emailed immediately when they’ve been made an Author for the Task and when the Task they are a part of is deleted.
Task Authors can:
- Edit the details of the Task
- Edit the Team of the Task
- Edit the dates of the Task
- Edit the Target and/or Forecast Resolution details of the Task
- Change the Status of the Task
- Archive the Task
- Add Comments to the Task
- Attach/Remove files and links to the Task
- Submit the Resolution on the Task
- Share the Task
- Export the Task as a PDF or as an XLSX
- Set a Review Date for the Task
- Set a personal Reminder for the Task
- Convert the Task
- Make a copy of the Task