Follow these recommended IT configuration steps for an optimized KaiNexus experience.
Which browsers are supported in KaiNexus?
Users will not be able to access KaiNexus from an unsupported browser, so it’s important that all Users have the appropriate browsers installed on their systems.
NOTE: If you receive an error message from KaiNexus that your browser is unsupported or out of date, contact your organization's IT team so that they may assist you.
Make sure that your device(s) are meeting our basic system requirements:
- Computers are running Windows 8 or Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Computers have at least 4GB RAM and a 2GHz or faster processor
- The latest version of the supported browsers are being used
- Cookies are enabled within browser settings
- Test that your internet speed is 1.5Mb/s or better
What URLs and email addresses do I need to permit?
Confirm with your organization's IT team that the following KaiNexus details are on your organization's allowlist. If any type of web traffic or security monitoring systems are in place within your organization’s network, you will want to have IT bypass the following from those systems.
NOTE: Simply being able to access KaiNexus does not mean that the URL is on your organization's allowlist.
- IP: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, and 184.108.40.206
- Ports: 80, 443
- URL: Your organization’s unique login URL
- Format: https://yourorgID.kainexus.com
- Example: https://kainexus.kainexus.com
Sandbox & Showroom
If your organization utilizes a sandbox or showroom environment, your IT team will need to allowlist the following:
- IP: 220.127.116.11
- URL: https://sandbox.kainexus.com
- URL: https://sandbox-alt.kainexus.com
- URL: https://showroom.kainexus.com
Other Allowlist URLs
To receive email communications and access to our support and training and services, your IT team will need to allowlist the following URLs:
- Help center: support.kainexus.com
- Support videos: http://vimeo.com/kainexus
- Support emails: email@example.com
- Automated system and activation emails:
What internal links to KaiNexus should I set up?
Many of our clients choose to set up various internal links to KaiNexus so that their people never lose their unique login URL. We recommend creating:
- An intranet link
- A desktop shortcut on everyone’s work computer
- A browser bookmark on everyone’s work computer (in a supported browser)